Thx and great work. I have a working nlein.exe ... and had serveral issues
so far.

First of all: I"m using VS2012. Don't this is not an issue.

1. your packages.config from Bootstrap has the following content

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<packages>
  <package id="Clojure" version="1.4.0.1" targetFramework="net40-Client" />
  <package id="IronPython" version="2.7.3" targetFramework="net40-Client" />
  <package id="Mono.Cecil" version="0.9.5.4" targetFramework="net40-Client"
/>
  <package id="Nuget.Core" version="2.3.0-alpha002"
targetFramework="net40-Client" />
</packages>

2. I assume, you created your a nuget and added it to a local repo. I don't
have one and don't know what version you are using.
3. I deleted the Clojure and Nuget.Core dependency. Using Stable Nuget.Core
Version 2.2.0 but thats not an issue.
4. cloned YOUR clojure master (and setup DLR and test dependencies as
described in the clojure-clr wiki)
5. compiled 1.5.0-master-SNAPSHOT
6. Added the reference for clojure.dll from output dir to the Bootstrap
solution
7. Compiled Bootstrap
8. Microsoft.Scripting is missing (not referenced, and therefore not copied
over to the output dir).
9. Copied Microsoft.Scripting.dll to the bin\Debug
10. running script\repl.bat throws:
Unhandled Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: The type
initializer for 'Bootstrap.Program' threw an exception. --->
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for
'clojure.lang.RT' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException:
Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Scripting, Version=1.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The
located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly
reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
   at clojure.lang.RT..cctor()
   at clojure.lang.RT.var(String ns, String name)
   at Bootstrap.Program..cctor() in
d:\Projects\Playground\clojure\test\clr\clode_org\nleiningen\Bootstrap\Bootstrap\Program.cs:line

11
   at Bootstrap.Program.Main(String[] args)

11. removed the IronPython dependencies because the Microsoft.Scripting
from clojure-clr is a different one you are using. The most recent version
from IronPyhton 2.7.3 isn't not compatible with clojure.

12. added Microsoft.Scripting.dll and Microsoft.Dynamic.dll as Reference
13. finally executed your instructions (haha its friday and we have step 13)
Clojure 1.5.0-master-SNAPSHOT
user=> (use 'nleiningen.core)
nil
user=> (main "compile")
Error:  #<MissingMethodException System.MissingMethodException: Cannot find
instance field/property/member name SourcePath
   at CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , Object )
   at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute1[T0,TRet](CallSite
site, T0 arg0)
   at nleiningen/core$load_dependencies__457.__interop_SourcePath460(Object
)
   at nleiningen/core$load_dependencies__457.invoke() in eval:line 70
   at nleiningen/core$bootstrap_project__590.invoke() in eval:line 165
   at nleiningen/core$compile_project__797.doInvoke(Object ) in eval:line
239
   at clojure.lang.RestFn.invoke()
   at nleiningen/core$main$fn__873__878.invoke() in eval:line 418
   at nleiningen/core$main__881.doInvoke(Object ) in eval:line 407>
-1

14. Added a (println asmref) to load-dependencies. output:
#<ZipPackageAssemblyReference .NETFramework,Version=v4.0 Mono.Cecil.dll
(lib\net40\Mono.Cecil.dll)>

16. Wtf... ok, get-dependency-assembly-references uses nuget to resolve the
dependencies

17. Used the 2.3.0-alpha002 Version again ... tada works ...