Hi,

On Wednesday, March 20, 2013 9:44:19 AM UTC+1, Marko Topolnik wrote:

> This problem was cross-posted over here from
> StackOverflow<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15508152/beginners-emacs-clojure-compiling-error>,
>
> where it has already been marked as solved.

oh, sorry, didn't know that.

> BTW where do you encounter your problem? Inside emacs, with nrepl.el?

Yes.

> Because nrepl.el doesn't automatically compile anything; if you start the
> repl with *lein repl*,

This is what I ususally do.  Then connect using M-x nrepl.  Sometimes I
quickly launch the JVM using M-x nrepl-jack-in which makes no difference.

it will get compiled by the built-in repl client, and the effects will be
> observed within emacs. This is more of a side-effect than by-design.

To it seems obvious, that I want my complete project loaded and waiting for
my new changes, when I launch a REPL.  Maybe that's a leftover from my
Common Lisp days?  Why would I want to hit C-c C-k every time I open one of
the files in my project?

> If you, however, start with *lein repl :headless*, nothing happens (this
> will improve with Leiningen 2.1).

Never used that.

Cheers,
Stefan