I started a port of core.logic to ClojureCLR.
Repo: https://github.com/dmiller/clr.core.logic

It is not finished yet.  All files load with two exceptions.
(1) I have not ported clojure.core.logic.datomic
(2) there is a problem in the finite domain code with extending fd to the
integer types.  Specifically, the calls
in
https://github.com/dmiller/clr.core.logic/blob/master/src/clojure/core/logic/fd.clj#L231

ff.  to macro extend-to-fd defined
at
https://github.com/dmiller/clr.core.logic/blob/master/src/clojure/core/logic/fd.clj#L181

do not work, causing many, many tests to fail.  I suspect the fix is
trivial, but did not have time to go bug-hunting this morning.

-David