Hello!

At Relevance, we have been working on a way to build applications
delivered over the web for some time, and unveiled our work at
Clojure/West.

If you missed it, our work is called Pedestal, and while it is still
immature and in an alpha state, we've opened it up and are interested
in receiving people's feedback.

We consider this a solution for delivering applications where most of
the interaction happens in the browser, where delivering information
to browsers should happen quickly and responsively, and where servers
are primarily responsible for processing data, not creating and
transmitting presentations.

If you'd like to learn more, please visit the project's website at
http://pedestal.io

To see some sample applications, please checkout and review our sample
Git repository hosted at http://github.com/pedestal/samples

To start with a new pedestal application, you can do:

lein new pedestal-application <your app name>

To start a new pedestal service, you can do:

lein new pedestal-service <your app name>

Please let us know what you think!

-Alex Redingotn