I feel your pain, would love to see some Clojure refactorings. I had
started working on the 1.3 branch of clojure-refactoring trying to bring it
up to speed. I met with Tony (the original author of clojure-refactoring)
and Phil H. at Clojure/West. Tony was very adamant that we ditch his code
and start over. Currently I'm doing some experimenting with sjacket
(https://github.com/cgrand/sjacket) trying to see if we could make that
work for renaming. Once I'm confident that direction will work I'm happy to
throw some code up on Github. If someone beats me to it then I'd like to
contribute to their project.

I just created a #clojure-refactoring channel up on Freenode to make it
easier to collaborate. We can rename the node once a name emerges for a new
project.