Hi,

I'm transforming a recursive form structure to an equivalent structure
represented by Clojure records. I want polymorphic dispatch across my newly
created structure of records. I also want to be able to apply a function to
transform the structure of records, in much the same way as say
clojure.walk/walk.

The problem is this: the resulting structure loses the record type. A
record type of Foobar just becomes a IPersistentMap and loses its
Foobar'iness.

Is there a mechanism in Clojure to say apply f to all the values of a
record and return me a new record of the same type?