I definitely agree that nomenclature is often one of the hardest things to
handle well. I'm actually a professional software engineer in real life,
but I don't get to use Clojure at work. I suppose the names I suggested
were uninspired partially because I only get a few minutes at a time to
work on my hobby projects outside of work.

Thanks!