Hello,

Should one have Powershell pre-installed? The wizard does not complete
successfully the "self-install" step, although it seems as it is not
aware of it.

When running "lein self-install" manually, I get a
DotNetMethodException (*). Now I'd guess this is an issue of lein.bat,
not of your installer, anyway it would be nice if your package could
embed all the hidden dependencies, as it already does for "curl.exe".

Kind regards,
Roberto

(*)
C:\Users\Roberto Mannai\.lein\bin>lein self-install
Downloading Leiningen now...
Eccezione durante la chiamata di "DownloadFile" con "2" argomento/i:
"Eccezione  durante una richiesta WebClient."
In riga:1 car:63
+ & {param($a,$f) (new-object System.Net.WebClient).DownloadFile <<<< ($a, $f)}
 https://leiningen.s3.amazonaws.com/downloads/leiningen-2.1.2-standalone.jar C:
\Users\Roberto Mannai\.lein\self-installs\leiningen-2.1.2-standalone.jar.pendin
    + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (:) [], MethodInvocationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : DotNetMethodException