I think there are a variety of Clojure/ClojureScript projects here and
there that use core.match. It hasn't gotten as much uptake as I would like
as there are issues around AOT which I would like to see addressed.

I agree with Ambrose that looking at Racket's pattern matching facilities
would be informative as I definitely used that for inspiration.

If you have more questions it's usually easiest to find me on IRC. I'm
traveling this week but I'll be more readily available starting on Friday.

David