Update: I've manually reviewed a diff[1] of all changes to jars
published since the intrusion. I found nothing suspicious in the diff,
but I did see a couple instances of bytecode in it. Two of them were
just bytecode being removed, but in one of them the bytecode changed
when the new copy was redeployed.

So the current status is that we've verified everything except
rst-format-parser. This seems to be a fairly obscure jar with only 21
downloads listed. But I've contacted the maintainer to ask him to either
verify the checksum or redeploy a known-good jar. Unless you're one of
the few people using this jar, you should be safe[2].

Happy hacking,
Phil

[1] - http://p.hagelb.org/clojars-republished.diff.html

[2] - By "safe" here, I mean "as safe as you were before the intrusion".
      You're probably still trusting unsigned jars. We're working on
      making it easier to have good reason to trust your dependencies,
      but it's slow going.