Hello, Aaron,

I apologise for the delay in replying to your message.

On Tue Apr 16 10:52 2013, Aaron Cohen wrote:
> As a mentor, what should I be doing at this point?

Please register as a mentor on Melange [1].  This allows you to comment
on and vote on student applications.  Continue talking with students,
and try to see how they could work out over the summer.

> I've been contacted by a couple of interested students so far, checking to
> see if I'm still interested in mentoring this (I am!)

That's great.  In case they don't know, you can point them to the
student application guidelines [2] and to submit an application on
Melange [1] once the window opens.

> I'm just not sure what my current next step should be.

At this point, it's mostly interacting with students to see how well you
could work with them over the summer and to help them prepare their
application.

Thanks a lot for your efforts.

Sincerely,

Daniel