I've started putting together Clojure Cup, a global programming competition
for Clojure and ClojureScript programmers. The idea is to have a 48-hour
hackathon, similar to Rails Rumble and Node.js Knockout. Those events have
been great fun, and I'm hoping we can put together something similar for
all the Clojure programmers out there.

The dates have been set to September 28-29, and there's a teaser site up at
http://clojurecup.com

I've been talking to some community members about joining as expert judges,
and I'm happy to say some great people have already agreed to participate.
Right now I'm starting to talk to potential sponsors for the competition.
If you know some companies who might be interested in sponsoring (things
like prizes, free online services for the contestants...), please get in
touch.

Any ideas, comments or questions are more than welcome!