I've been messing around with jME3 as well, and at some point I might
release a library for it.

One of the problems with jME3 is that its deployment mechanism hasn't quite
caught up with the current century. I'm planning on packaging it up
eventually, but in the meantime here's the ugly, dirty, terrible hack I've
been using:

1. Download the binaries:
http://www.jmonkeyengine.com/nightly/jME3_2013-04-29.zip
2. Create a new directory and extract the zip file into it
3. Create a new Leiningen project
4. Add the following to your project.clj file: :resource-paths ["lib/*"]
5. Copy the lib directory from the jME3 binaries into your project directory

Here's an example application to get you going:

https://gist.github.com/weavejester/5484183

- James