Armando, I intend to keep Grojure as single-pass, unlike what you did with
Eisen, so people can easily see a matchup between the Kern combinators and
the Clojure macros when looking at the source. I still need to reduce the
(at times) exponential backtracking a lot so Grojure will become a more
performant showcase for Kern over time. I haven't found any bugs in Kern so
congratulations on that one.