Hi Ulises, I'm looking for an all round good Clojure developer that's
willing to get stuck in and help get it all finished.
I'm using Datomic for the persistence, so it might be a good opportunity
for somebody interested in gaining experience using it.

Thanks Vlad for your interest but given the short timescales I'm looking
for someone that can hit the ground running in this instance.

Cheers, Bruce, I didn't know about that list, I just posted there also :)