Just fyi, most clojure libs are published under EPL or Apache licenses, of
course the choice is up to you :-).  GPL has some restrictions that would
prevent the lib from being used in many projects.

from the EPL wikipedia page: 'The EPL 1.0 is not
compatible<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/License_compatibility> with
the GPL, and a work created by combining a work licensed under the GPL with
a work licensed under the EPL cannot be lawfully distributed.'

Since clojure itself is EPL, not sure what the implications are.

Seems like apache is compatible, but only in one direction.  The project
would have to be itself GPL.