I've been using the lein clojars plugin to deploy to clojars with the "lein
push" command.  It's been working great for me, but today, it's not
working.  I recently upgraded to the newest version of leiningen, and
that's the only major change I can think of since my last deployment, so
I'm speculating that there may be a change with the way the newest version
of leiningen builds, or more specifically, *where* it puts the built jar
file.

See, the error message is telling me that the "lein push" command is
building the jar file and putting it in target/provided, but then when it
goes to upload the jar, it looks for it in the target directory (not
target/provided).

So. is this a new change that puts it into the "provided" subdirectory of
target?  If so, what's the easiest way to get "lein push" working again?

Thanks,

Mark