Hi all,
I am trying new parsing library Instaparse. I setup a Leiningen project,
included [instaparse "1.1.0"] as my dependency and tried to run it.
Unfortunately, I am getting this error:

instaparse/print$parser__GT_str (wrong name:
instaparse/print$Parser__GT_str)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
        at instaparse.print__init.load(Unknown Source)
        at instaparse.print__init.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
        at clojure.lang.RT.loadClassForName(RT.java:2098)
        at clojure.lang.RT.load(RT.java:430)

Inside compiled class:
target\classes\instaparse\print$parser__GT_str.class
is a string "instaparse/print$Parser__GT_str", which I believe is a name of
a class. Class name and file name do not match - lowercase p versus
uppercase P in $parser.

Windows 7 64-Bit
Leiningen 2.2.0 on Java 1.6.0_35 Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
Instaparse 1.1 has a dependency on [org.clojure/clojure "1.5.1"].

Is this a bug inside the Clojure compiler? Or is my setup wrong?

Downloading just Instaparse (branch 1.1) from github and compiling it
yields the same class/file name difference.

Thank you for your help,
Frantisek