I'll try to upload new versions there during next days. Right now, the
simplest way to get new version is to create new lein project & add
incanter as dependency:

(defproject test-incanter "0.1.0-SNAPSHOT"
  :description "FIXME: write description"
  :url "http://example.com/FIXME";
  :license {:name "Eclipse Public License"
            :url "http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html"}
  :dependencies [[org.clojure/clojure "1.5.1"]
                 [incanter "1.5.0"]])