From: clojure@googlegroups.com [clojure@googlegroups.com] on behalf of Jay
Fields [j...@jayfields.com]
Sent: 11 June 2013 19:39
To: clojure@googlegroups.com
Subject: expectations documentation

expectations* has always had a decent amount of documentation; however, it's
traditionally been in the form of blog entries.

I spent a bit of time and converted those entries into the following site:
http://jayfields.com/expectations/index.html

If you've never looked at expectations and you'd like an alternative to
clojure.test, you might want to look at the 10 second example. If the 10 second
example looks interesting, take 2 minutes to read the introduction - that
should give you an idea of whether or not you should invest more in
expectations.

Cheers, Jay