The license of the JavaScript generated by the ClojureScript compiler is
the license of the source code that was compiled. And that license may be
"my company owns it and it's proprietary and we're not licensing it to
anyone else."

Even the FSF does not assert a GPL over code compiled by GCC even though
GCC is GPL.

Compiling code is not linking as per the GPL.

Linking to a library is linking and that's why there's the LGPL... allowing
non-free software to link to the library.

With all this being said, the only thing you have to worry about is if you
make a change to the ClojureScript compiler itself or another
Clojure-related library. Those are licensed under the EPL which requires
that you make open the changes you make to EPL code.

Does that help?

Telegram, Simply Beautiful CMS https://telegr.am
Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Blog: http://goodstuff.im