I'm implementing a program D. Hofstadter describes in *Fluid Concepts: *
https://github.com/vemv/jumbo/* *Even in the original text,
concurrency/parallelism is a crucial part of the domain so Clojure is super
well-suited.

While visualising the carried-in process is not a goal of the project,
providing a rendering of the 'entities' of the modelled world would help a
lot explaining my program to others (which I have to).

The thing is - I haven't ever done significant graphics programming - I
don't know e.g. what libraries to use, how to create smooth movements, keep
the code high-level... and sadly I don't have a lot of time in my hands.

Would anyone knowledgeable in the matter mind coding a quick-and-dirty
solution for me? I could buy you a couple books in exchange hahaha. You'd
have exactly one week, and I of course would provide all needed
information/feedback.

Feel free to reply here or contact me at vemv [at] vemv [dot] net.

Thanks for your time!