I have wrapped up the Typesafe Config pieces, that can read EDN and HOCON
in: https://github.com/ohpauleez/confil

The project should be considered pretty alpha and the general interface may
change.  I also have plans to make two supplemental project:
confil-literals (that bring along reader literals for various config
entries), and confil-archaius ( https://github.com/Netflix/archaius ).

Paul