Stephen, thanks for reaching out to me! I really like your ideas and agree
with the issues you pointed out in Loom's API. I'd like to incorporate your
ideas into Loom to improve its API and have 1 graph library in Clojure. I'm
actively working on it and would be happy to combine our efforts.

There's one implementation of the API, as far as I know,
https://github.com/aysylu/loom/blob/titanium/src/loom/titanium.clj, which
integrates Loom with Titanium. I'm planning to refactor it out of Loom and
release as a separate project. Since I'm the author and the only maintainer
of Titanium+Loom, I'd be happy to handle the transition.