Hi,
After I got your help last week to get my Macro working :) I tried to
expand it more:

I'm trying to parameterizing my object creation (I'm using
clojure.core.match). Source class offers multiple constructors:

(defmacro source [source-name constructor-args & meths]
  (match [constructor-args]
    [{}]
  `(def ~source-name (proxy [Source]
     []
     ~@(for [meth meths]
         (let [[method-name args & body] meth
               camel-case-method-name (hyphenated->camel-case method-name)]
           `(~camel-case-method-name ~args ~@body)))))
     [{:method _ :resource _}]
         (let [^Method meth (:method constructor-args)
                  ^Reference reference (:resource constructor-args)]
           `(def ~source-name (proxy [Source]
             [^Method meth ^Reference reference]
               ~@(for [meth meths]
                   (let [[method-name args & body] meth
                          camel-case-method-name (hyphenated->camel-case
method-name)]
                     `(~camel-case-method-name ~args ~@body))))))))

But when macroexpand, I notice the called proxy is the one with the empty
constructor, not the one that takes two parameters.

Am I missing something?

Thanks for help and time.