Hello,

few days ago I extracted DB migrations code from few of my pet projects
into library called fun_migrations
(https://github.com/maio/fun_migrations). I should probably also
credit technomancy because in syme project he's using similar simple
concept. It's just few lines of code so I didn't think it would be useful
to make public, but seeing that someone else also came with similar code
made me think that it might be useful to other people too.

In my previous non-Clojure projects I have been using http://dbdeploy.com
with great success, but there were times when I really needed to run some
non-SQL code. With fun_migrations you can run arbitrary Clojure code in
each migration, you can use multiple DB connections, etc...

Please note that it's version 0.1.0 and it's also my first Clojure library
so it might not be particularly stable. It works for my current use case,
but it might not work for yours.