Garden 0.1.0-beta5 is now available! The newest version includes functions
for working with *color* <https://github.com/noprompt/garden#color> and
performing generic
*arithmetic*<https://github.com/noprompt/garden#arithemetic>(ie. operators for
transparently adding numbers and units or numbers and
colors). All of the familiar Sass color functions have been added to the
library along with some new functions for generating triads, tetrads, and
other sets of colors. Essentially (almost) anything you can do with Sass
colors you can do in Garden just as conveniently. There are a few small
tweaks that need to be addressed around color transparency which will be
addressed in the near future. Check out the updated README at the project *home
page <https://github.com/noprompt/garden>* for more information.

The library is getting closer to being a viable alternative to other CSS
preprocessors (at least in my opinion). It's a slow burn but eventually
it'll get there!

Thanks to everyone for remaining interested in the project and please
continue to give me feedback.