If Clojure has all of the Haskell's type features, I guess there would be
only one Clojure monad library, more or less a direct port of Haskell's. As
Clojure is different, there are different ways to approach monads from
neither of which can be the same as Haskell's, each having its pros and
cons, so there are many libraries. Additional motivation in my case is that
the other libraries (except morph, which is also a newcomer) were poorly
documented or not documented at all, and that even simple examples from
Haskell literature were not simple at all in those libraries, and in many
cases, not even supported (many of them don't even define functors and
monoids, let alone applicative functors).

What I've not yet understood is what the difference is between all of