On 5 July 2013 14:17, Laurent PETIT <laurent.pe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2013/6/29 Niels van Klaveren <niels.vanklave...@gmail.com>:
> > In my version of CCW CTRL-/ multiline (un)commenting just works (under
> > Windows).
> > Perhaps it's a keyboard shortcut problem ?
> >
> > Only problem there is when multiple lines are selected, and some are
> > uncommented, uncommenting the whole block doesn't work.
>
> Right, but what should be done, then? The command is a "toggle", but
> there are both commented and uncommented lines: should it comment all
> lines, or uncomment all lines?

Well, there are four reasonable-ish possibilities:

1.)  Do nothing, because it is ambiguous.

2.)  Uncomment all lines.

3.)  Comment all lines.

4.)  Uncomment all commented lines and comment all uncommented lines.

I think that doing either 2 or 3 would be more useful than 1 or 4, but
since I don't use Eclipse it doesn't matter to me :)

--
Michael Wood <esiot...@gmail.com>