Also, I would call it repl-deps or repl-with-deps. Not as short, but who
knows, maybe later on it will be merged into `repl` as some option
argument; such naming would support that intention. It is more descriptive
too. When I first saw the post I thought `lein try` will be about testing
exception handling or something.