Here's how I did it.

1. I setup brepl environment with help of below tutorial.
    https://github.com/magomimmo/modern-cljs/blob/master/doc/tutorial-02.md

   in short, you'll need (repl/connect "http://localhost:9000/repl";)
somewhere in your clojurescript code.

2. then open nrepl in emacs(I'm using M-x nrepl-jack-in)

3. Enter below in your nrepl
  (do
    (require 'cljs.repl.browser)
    (cemerick.piggieback/cljs-repl
     :repl-env
     (doto (cljs.repl.browser/repl-env :port 9000)
       cljs.repl/-setup)))

4. You need to show the page that has your cljs running on your browser.

5. test if your nrepl is working correctly by executing below on nrepl.
   (js/alert "I'm ready!")

Hope this helps.

Regards,