Cool. I'm very open to any help you can offer. Right now, I'm working
through:

   - if / how to attach assets (images, etc) to .rtf or .md file formats (see

here<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17758621/howto-attach-image-audio-video-pdf-to-rtf-md>
   )
   - how to cleanly model entity relationships, beyond just nested maps; I
   like the Datomic schema approach, and am wondering if:

   1. I can just use their entity relationship approach as an in-memory
      library
      2. later take those entity relationships, and spit out i) relational
      data ii) mongo data, etc (not just using SQL as Datomic's storage, but
      having a 3rd party client be able to read the output data structure )

   - what I should use to model workflow; possibly
lamina<https://github.com/ztellman/lamina>
   ?
   - what's the best interface & messages to pass between the core service
   and plug-ins; I'm thinking of the
nrepl<https://github.com/clojure/tools.nrepl>protocol, but I need to
work out:

   1. communication between plug-ins
      2. way to list possible actions (namespace qualify action names)
      3. way to publish actions
      4. way for core service to listen for messages from a plug-in
      5. way to pass binary data (asset(s)) between stefon and plug-in

I think the next week or so will be investigating this list. It represents
most of the hurdles I see in getting a successful core / plug-in
architecture running. Insight or expertise on any of these points is very
welcome.

Cheers

Tim Washington
Interruptsoftware.ca / Bkeeping.com