Oh nice. I like the look of devs <https://github.com/mtnygard/devs>. So
I've put together some rudimentary work for
Stefon<https://github.com/twashing/stefon>.
Just some basic CRUD + find + list. I had a think about how to tie together
the different domain entities. And internally, I think relational algebra
is the most straight forward approach. So I've used
clojure.set/join<http://richhickey.github.io/clojure/clojure.set-api.html#clojure.set/join>
for
the find function. And I think clojure.set will do nicely when joining
across domain entities. Find calling examples
here<https://github.com/twashing/stefon/blob/master/test/stefon/shell_test.clj>.

I also thought a little more about the plugin approach, and I don't think
the nrepl protocol is the way to go. The nrepl protocol is just a way to
execute code remotely on an nrepl server. So there's no isolation , or
other advantage to be leveraged. I'm guessing a protocol or record approach
will be best. I'll play around with it over the week-end. Please add any
thoughts you have.

Thanks

Tim Washington
Interruptsoftware.ca / Bkeeping.com