Hi Ezra,

This is admittedly a little confusing, but you're hinting 's' with the type
of the *element*.  Here you've created a sequence containing a single
'ints-and-floats' struct, so you'd want to do this:

user> (v/get-in s [0 :floats 4])
4.0
user> (v/get-in s [0])
{:ints (0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9), :floats (0.0 1.0 2.0 3.0 4.0 5.0 6.0 7.0 8.0
9.0)}

I'll try to make this clearer in the documentation.  Let me know if you
have any other questions.

Zach