Keep in mind that you should almost never do this. It's much better to
require :as or explicitly refer which things you want from each namespace.
When you do :refer :all, you pollute your namespace with tons of vars and
when you use them, nobody has any clue where they're coming from so they
have to hunt through the codebase, your libraries, etc, to find out where
the various vars you're using come from. All of that is mitigated by
referring specific vars or qualifying the namespace with :as. It really
isn't that many more characters. You can give your namespace a one letter
prefix and access vars like x/some-var.