Hi, folks,

After one night quick work, I had gave a proof-of-concept to demonstrate
the feasibility that we can combine Wikidata and Clojure logic programming
together.

The source code is at here:
https://github.com/mountain/knowledge

An example of an entity:
https://github.com/mountain/knowledge/blob/master/src/entities/albert_einstein.clj

Example of types:
https://github.com/mountain/knowledge/blob/master/src/meta/types.clj

Example of predicates:
https://github.com/mountain/knowledge/blob/master/src/meta/properties.clj

Example of inference:
https://github.com/mountain/knowledge/blob/master/test/knowledge/test.clj

Also we found it is very easy to get any other language version than
English.

Since I am new to Clojure logic programming, I have questions for the way I
take - what will happen when we have millions of triples? Should I take
another approach by using some RDF store?

   - How many memory will it cost?
   - How about the performance?
   - How about the loading process of one million clojure source file or
   java class file?

Hope you can give some helpful comments. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mingli