Here is where I started...
http://www.lisperati.com/clojure-spels/casting.html

I personally disagree about being so timid with macros, however, I do not
code Clojure with a team of other people =P.

The one thing you will find about Clojure is that it slaps a limit on the
types of macros you can do.  This limit does not necessarily stop you from
creating amazing things with macros but it is there.  So of the macros that
you will find in these LISP SPEL books will not be easily recreated in the
hampered(pampered?) Clojure language.  Clojure was meant to be a more
corporate friendly, pragmatic language; thus, no reader macros.