I experienced this as well; when I opened the resulting jar, I found source files rather than class files. Not sure what causes this.
On Saturday, August 10, 2013 9:36:24 AM UTC-4, Christian Sperandio wrote: > > Hi, > > I've installed the last lein version. But when I do: > > $ lein new app jartest > $ lein uberjar > > At this time, 2 jars are created. Then I call: > > $ java -jar target/jartest-0.1.0-SNAPSHOT-standalone.jar > > And I get this error: > > Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: jartest.core > at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202) > at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) > at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190) > at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306) > at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301) > at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247) > > In the jartest/core.clj, the :gen-class option of ns is well defined and > there's the main function. > > What did I miss? > > Thanks for your help. > > -- -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Clojure" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] Note that posts from new members are moderated - please be patient with your first post. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/clojure?hl=en --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Clojure" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
