On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 8:21 AM, Chas Emerick <c...@cemerick.com> wrote:

> As you might know, I've been tinkering with an easier-to-use variant of
> ClojureScript's browser-REPL for some time.  I've finally wrapped that up
> into its own project, Austin: [...]

Is anyone successfully using this with nrepl in emacs?  I am able to make
it work, but something is causing both emacs and the JVM it is connected to
to use 100% CPU.  I seem to be getting a long stream of "Unable to resolve
symbol: if-let in this context, compiling:(NO_SOURCE_PATH:1:1)"

See: https://gist.github.com/orb/6496320

*nrepl-connection* fills up with:

d2:ex45:class
clojure.lang.Compiler$CompilerException2:id6:1504207:root-ex45:class
clojure.lang.Compiler$CompilerException7:session36:43e688aa-01c2-4824-b1f3-1bd05a1f02446:statusl10:eval-erroreed3:err128:CompilerException
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to resolve symbol: if-let in this
context, compiling:(NO_SOURCE_PATH:1:1)

I'm not sure if this is a problem with austin or if it's nrepl.el or
something on the emacs side.

As a side note, I occasionally get a similar error message using straight
nrepl when first starting up, but it usually only happens once.  With
austin/nrepl it appears to be stuck in some kind of loop erroring over and
over...  Does anyone have a known good setup I could try to reproduce?