Hi,

   I really badly need this patch in one of my project. But rather than
patching clojure's genclass.clj I implemented external utility generating
the class with varargs using your patch.
I'd like to publish it as an open-source micro utility. I know that you'd
just added additional meta info but nevertheless you have spend some time
on it and if you agree I'd like add your name in credits note. Could you
please email me what info you'd like to share?

--
Daniel