Hi Zach,

After trying various multi-key combinations in order to invoke some paredit
commands, I ended up so that typing Ctrl+anything would insert odd, non
alphanumeric characters into the edior (I'm using a US keyboard, btw). Even
basics like ctrl-z, ctrl-s wouldn't do the right thing. Are you using the
default encoding or setting it to anything specific in the text editor?
Could you make this customizable? I had similar issues in Eclipse until I
set the container encoding to UTF-8 so that new editors would use that. I'd
also like to know what happens with existing files that have a specific
encoding as far as any default conversion being applied. Can you give any
details?

Another thing I'm not clear on, are all the shortcuts supposed to be
working at this point? I see (by pressing ctrl) that the toggle for the
paredit switch is shift-P, so I guess ctrl-shift-P should toggle that
toolbar button, but it doesn't, for me. If I turn on paredit mode using the
mouse, how do I invoke commands? Is this working yet?

Thanks for adding clarity to my fumbling around.

-- Adrian