Speaking of, is there anything other than Tokyo.clj (which seems pretty
infrequent based on this: http://atnd.org/event/tokyoclj) going on for
Clojurians in Tokyo?   I work remotely, using Clojure, and would love to
get together more frequently with other Clojure developers if possible.
 If anyone is interested in doing something like co-working on a more
regular basis, let me know!

Cheers,
DD