I hold my hands up immediately and make it clear I am a recruiter! Please
before you automatically assume I am a typical recruiter and block me from
any correspondence ever take a look at my linkedin profile!

I am engaged on a search for Clojure and Clojurescript developers for
central London and I am keen to speak to London based (or those willing to
be based in London) Clojure developers. You do not need to have developed
commercially in Clojure previously, but if you haven't you should have a
code repository full to the brim with Clojure code.

Regardless if the opportunity is not right for you, I am always keen to
speak to Clojure developers. I work almost exclusively in the Clojure
market and I am always interested to learn more about Clojurians!

Dave

david.shroder@nicollcurtin,com
0207 397 0195