Benjamin,

I modified a Pedestal based project to use a REPL and through that REPL you
can inspect the app running live in the browser.

The project is here
https://github.com/humanitiesNerd/tinkering-with-the-repl

And the youtube footage is here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AYKXRby5oE

It's not snappy, Iḿ sorry. It's the first screencast in my life, I recorded
it late at night and I had missed the microphone level toggle so the audio
is a bit... well... inadequate.

But if you can set your volume high enough you could still find it useful.

A pat on my shoulder could be of help in convincing me to re-record it in a
better way.

Tchüss !