Hi,

I'm pretty new to clojure webdev as well as amazon aws but I'm trying to
build
a small vanilla web app using lein-beanstalk to deploy the app without
having
to know the gritty details of aws-hosting.

I'm getting along with lein-beanstalk since I can succesfully upload and
use the webapp
but I have one thing thats strikes me as quirky.

The webapp only shows up in the amazon S3 management console, and not in the
Elastic Beanstalk console.

So i can only find a bunch of war files in S3, wich I cannot manipulate or
configurate
using the management console.

What's up with this? Could someone enlighten me as in how this works (where
do these war files get executed for example, and do they enjoy
load-balancing,
CDN etc.?)