Hi all,
I just published the 22th tutorial - Learn by Contributing (Part 3) - of the
modern-cljs series.

https://github.com/magomimmo/modern-cljs/blob/master/doc/tutorial-22.md

In this tutorial I introduced in the 'enfocus' lib what we learnt about the
separation of concerns principle in previous tutorial and the I started
implementing few CLJ/CLJS shared unit tests by using clojurescript.test lib by
the great Chas and introducing again clix to make the unit tests sharable
between CLJ and CLJS.

In doing this stuff we'll run in few hidden bugs which are discover by adopting
a unit test strategy which minimizes the pain of writing unit tests.  Those
bugs are then first correct by using the REPL and then ported into the codebase.

I want to thanks a lot Creighton Kirkendall for the support he gave me during
the last week while working on this tutorial and for being so open minded with
me and my proposed improvements.

HIH

Mimmo