I thought this may also be of interest to those that are not subscribed to
planet clojure..

>From http://z.caudate.me/testing-clojurescript-code-with-karma/

--------------------

The karma <http://karma-runner.github.io/0.10/index.html> test runner is an
amazingly fully featured testing platform. Its lead developer Vojta Jina,
is an integral part of google's the angular.js <http://www.angularjs.org/> team
and it is the default test runner for*angular.js* projects. Karma also
works without *angular.js* and can also be used as a standalone tool for
testing code on multiple browsers.

purnam <https://github.com/zcaudate/purnam> includes *clojurescript* testing
using jasmine <http://pivotal.github.io/jasmine/> and
karma<http://karma-runner.github.io/0.10/index.html>.
I updated the library to version 0.1.5 and a couple of examples from the
wiki<https://github.com/zcaudate/purnam/wiki/Your-First-Project#a2-creating-a-karma-configuration-for-tdd>
 has
gone out of date.

I thought that it'll be much easier for everyone if I provided a sample
project <https://github.com/zcaudate/puram-karma-testing> and a quick
video<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhBqjJUYY6w>to
get people started on cljs testing using this fantastic framework:
[image: ScreenShot] <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhBqjJUYY6w>