Hi Julien,

Thank you so much for the feedback! I added these ideas to the readme.

I was also thinking about email notifications. I have few Clojure libraries
and it will be useful for me. I would say that it can be useful also for
application developers. If you have big Clojure app I guess it's useful to
get notification that some library was updated.

Thanks for the link to sonatype. I didn't know about license analysis!

Anton