Hey Malcolm,

*A)* Ok, so just playing around with jig some more. I'm looking to get
working *Compojure* and *Pedestal* examples.

*B)* I started with a raw `*git clone g...@github.com:juxt/jig.git*`. Then
in that directory, I ran the commands in blue.

*C)* Now, I run my environment in a Virtual Machine. So when using the
browser to try and go to each of the url end points, I got an *HTTP 404*, "*Not
Found*" error for all of these URLs. Ie, Compojure and Pedestal were
running, giving me HTTP responses. They just weren't giving me the
advertised endpoints, only 404s. This corresponded errors I was
experiencing when I tried to stitch in one of my simple compojure handlers
in a separate jig. There's probably some small config I'm missing, before
this becomes reeeally useful. Can't wait :)

   - http://172.16.210.128:8091/server
   - http://172.16.210.128:8001/readme
   - http://172.16.210.128:8001

$ *lein repl*
nREPL server started on port 59398 on host 127.0.0.1
REPL-y 0.2.1
Clojure 1.5.1
Welcome to Jig!

(go)       -- start the system
(reset)    -- reset the system
(refresh)  -- recover if a reset fails due to a compilation error
(menu)     -- show this menu again
Jig user> *(go)*
INFO  jig.system - Starting the system
INFO  jig.system - Starting component ':test-ring-handler'
INFO  jig.system - Starting component ':compojure'
INFO  jig.system - Starting component ':jetty'
INFO  org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server - jetty-8.1.9.v20130131
INFO  o.e.jetty.server.AbstractConnector - *Started
SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8091
<http://SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8091>*
INFO  jig.system - Starting component ':console/server'
INFO  org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server - jetty-8.1.9.v20130131
INFO  o.e.jetty.server.AbstractConnector - *Started
SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8001
<http://SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8001>*
INFO  jig.system - Starting component ':console/web'
INFO  jig.system - Starting component ':console/readme'
:ready
Jig user> INFO  i.p.s.http.impl.servlet-interceptor - {:line 362, :in
:interceptor-service-fn, :context {:servlet #<FnServlet
io.pedestal.service.http.servlet.FnServlet@606acc48>, :servlet-config
#<Config org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder$Config@19017f49>,
:servlet-response #<Response HTTP/1.1 200

>, :servlet-request #<Request (*GET /*)@1536124838
org.eclipse.jetty.server.Request@5b8f67a6>}}
INFO  io.pedestal.service.http - {:line 58, :msg "GET /"}
INFO  i.p.s.http.impl.servlet-interceptor - {:line 362, :in
:interceptor-service-fn, :context {:servlet #<FnServlet
io.pedestal.service.http.servlet.FnServlet@606acc48>, :servlet-config
#<Config org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder$Config@19017f49>,
:servlet-response #<Response HTTP/1.1 200

>, :servlet-request #<Request (*GET /web*)@1536124838
org.eclipse.jetty.server.Request@5b8f67a6>}}
INFO  io.pedestal.service.http - {:line 58, :msg "GET /web"}
INFO  i.p.s.http.impl.servlet-interceptor - {:line 362, :in
:interceptor-service-fn, :context {:servlet #<FnServlet
io.pedestal.service.http.servlet.FnServlet@606acc48>, :servlet-config
#<Config org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder$Config@19017f49>,
:servlet-response #<Response HTTP/1.1 200

>, :servlet-request #<Request (*GET /readme*)@1536124838
org.eclipse.jetty.server.Request@5b8f67a6>}}
INFO  io.pedestal.service.http - {:line 58, :msg "GET /readme"}

Tim Washington
Interruptsoftware.ca <http://interruptsoftware.ca/> /
Bkeeping.com<http://bkeeping.com/>