I'm really happy that I have finish documenting my new-ish clojurescript
library.

You can find it here:

http://docs.caudate.me/purnam/

-----

purnam

is a *clojurescript* library designed to provide better
clojurescript/javascript interop, testing and documentation tools to the
programmer. It also has very comprehensive modules for
angular.js<http://angularjs.org/>
 applications.

Current projects requiring interface with external javascript libraries
will greatly benefit from this library. 'Pure' clojure/clojurescript
libraries will also benefit with its unit-testing and documentation
workflows. The library was written to solve a number of pain points that I
have experienced in clojurescript development:
Better JS Interop

The first pain point was having to deal with the clojurish (.dot syntax) for
javascript interop as well as a lack of functionality when working with
native js objects. This made it especially hard for working with any
external js library. Purnam offers:

   - purnam.cljs <http://docs.caudate.me/purnam/#purnam-cljs> - functions
   for native objects and arrays
   - purnam.js <http://docs.caudate.me/purnam/#purnam-js> - a set of macros
   allowing javascript-like syntax for better interop
   - purnam.types <http://docs.caudate.me/purnam/#purnam-types> - clojure
   protocols for native objects and arrays

In-Browser Testing

The second pain point was the lack of testing tools that worked within the
browser. Even though testing withphantom.js <http://phantomjs.com/> was
fine for non-browser code, I wanted something with more debugging power and
so unit testing is integrated with the karma<http://karma-runner.github.io/>
test
runner using two different test styles:

   - purnam.test <http://docs.caudate.me/purnam/#purnam-test> - testing
   using jasmine <http://pivotal.github.io/jasmine/> syntax
   - purnam.test.sweet <http://docs.caudate.me/purnam/#purnam-test-sweet> -
   testing using midje <https://github.com/marick/Midje> syntax (compatible
   with midje-doc <https://www.github.com/zcaudate/lein-midje-doc>)

Angularjs on Clojurescript

The third pain point was the code bloat I was experiencing when developing
and testing *angular.js* code using javascript. It was very easy to
complect modules within large *angular.js*applications and I wanted to use
clojure syntax so that my code was smaller, more readable and easier to
handle. Purnam offers:

   - purnam.angular <http://docs.caudate.me/purnam/#purnam-angular> - a
   simple dsl for eliminating boilerplate*angular.js*
   - purnam.test.angular<http://docs.caudate.me/purnam/#purnam-test-angular> -
   testing macros for eliminating more boilerplate test code for services,
   controllers, directives and filters

Integrated Documentation

The fourth pain point was the lack of documentation tools for clojurescript
as well as clojure. purnam is compatible
withmidje-doc<https://www.github.com/zcaudate/lein-midje-doc> so
that the integrated testing and
documentationworkflow<http://z.caudate.me/combining-tests-and-documentation/>
can